This is Me!
- I am a passionate follower of Jesus.
- I am madly in love with my soulmate and best friend, Karrie.
- I am blessed to be the father of the two most amazing and beautiful girls in all of God’s creation – Avery & Sadie, and I am humbled to be the “adopted” dad of an incredible young girl named Summer.
- I am originally from Indianapolis, Indiana.
- I love the Indianapolis Colts and the Purdue Boilermakers.
- I love to play golf, but I’m pretty lousy at it.
- I enjoy an occasional cigar while watching the sun set.
- I have a calling to engage, encourage and equip leaders to lives of health, significance, and fulfillment.
- I have served in churches of 250 to 2,500 for over 25 years.
- I graduated kindergarten in 1977 and I am still learning as I go.
- I will read just about anything that is given to me.
- I was a worship pastor for 13+ years.
- I’ve been a lead pastor for 11+ years.
- I have a Master’s Degree in Church Leadership.
- I’ve been trained as a Coach with Intentional Churches.
- I’m a certified LifePlan guide through the Paterson Center.
- I’m an ordinary guy doing his best to follow Jesus, serve/lead his family, and help leaders be healthy people!
Pathway To Leading Healthy
So how do we help leaders be healthy people? By spending time asking great questions, looking deeper than the surface, working along side you as partners, and ultimately holding you accountable to the plans that you define.